If you want to lead your meeting and have someone else take notes, you need to give hosting responsibilities to the note taker. This is also how you assign someone else to substitute as the host if you will be absent for a meeting.
1) On the Meetings tab select the specific meeting that you want this to affect from the dropdown.
2) Access the gear Icon.
3) As the current host, Mike needs to close out their box under “Host”:
4) They will then need to select "Search Users":
5) Mike then selects their new host, Evelyn Hood from the pulldown:
6) Evelyn will appear as the new host and Mike then needs to add themselves to the bottom of the screen as an attendee.
7) Finally, when Andrew goes back to the meeting link, they will see that Emily is the new host and they will be able to take notes while he leads the meeting.
Additionally, any actions during the meetings, such as moving agenda items to a future meeting,
assigning agenda items to individuals, and any other edits will be in the hands of the new host.
This leaves the department lead the freedom to conduct the meeting and instruct the note taker
to take those actions on his or her behalf.